This heavy duty log splitter provides extreme 7 ton power, with the ease of use and mobility of a petrol powered machine.
- Hydraulically driven ram
- Log Diameter Capacity 120 - 320mm (4.5" - 12.5") wide
- Log Length Capacity 120 - 1040mm (4.5" - 41") long
- Adjustable table
- Up right operation for easy use
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton 950 Series Engine
- 7 ton pressure, copes with virtually any log
- Two hand control levers, for safe operation
- Gripping jaws
- Transport wheels
- 12 Month Warranty
- Weight: (NW) 122kg (GW) 125kg
The Handy THPLS7TP is powered by Briggs & Stratton 950 Series engine, it is a vertical log splitter making it ideal for domestic users who need to split larger logs, down to a size more suitable for their open fire or wood burning stove. Because it is powered by a petrol engine you have the added bonus of mobility, this means you can take the log splitter to your logs as opposed to bring the logs to the splitter. With its massive 7 tonnes of splitting pressure, you will be able to work through a large stock of logs quickly and efficiently, it can split logs from 120mm – 320mm in diameter and up to 1040mm in length. The log splitter is easily moved around thanks to its transport wheels and handy handle, it has also been fitted with two-hand operation to meet CE requirements, this ensures your hands are kept safely away from the splitting mechanism.