The Handy petrol chipper shredder will dramatically reduce the volume of your garden waste whilst at the same time producing nutritious mulch for flowerbeds, borders and areas of shrubs.
- Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 1450 Series engine
- Dual input hoppers
- Garden waste up to 15mm (large hopper)
- Branches up to 50mm (small hopper)
- Shreds approximately 1000-1500kg of small branches or leaves per hour
- Wheels and handles for transportation
- Tool Kit: includes inlet tube cover, collection bag, goggles, gloves, spanners, ear defenders,
- 12 Month Warranty
- Weight: (NW) 70kg (GW) 80kg
Designed for the house with a larger garden or allotment, the THCS-65 Petrol Chipper Shredder features separate chipping and shredding chutes, it is an excellent choice for chipping and shredding your garden waste. The mulch that is produced can be stored and removed for disposal or better still it makes perfect mulch for flowerbeds, shrubberies or a rural style path. If you compost the waste, you will dramatically reduce the need to buy fertilizers or composts as the natural mulch contains all the nutrients your garden is ever likely to need.